We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
Telecom Implementation Specialist
We are looking for a Telecom Implementation Specialist to be in charge of the successful planning, managing, and executing of phone porting and integration projects that will help us deliver the ultimate customer experience to our clients. This individual will be the subject matter expert and in charge of coordinating the porting. This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to join a rapidly growing team responsible for our entire customer base.
What you'll do
● Serve as the single point of contact during customer’s phone integration onboarding/implementation/success process
● Schedule & conduct detailed phone integration discovery calls with clients to determine any changes or requirements needed to have all qualified numbers integrated seamlessly and without any interruptions
● Coordinate and/or implement client's entire port over process from beginning to end
● Coordinate and follow up with clients to ensure all documentation needed for porting gets submitted in a correct and timely way
● Submit port requests to carrier(s) as needed
● Track and follow up on all submitted port requests with carrier(s) in a timely way
● Provide ongoing updates to clients throughout the port process
● Process, keep track, & update all phone integration related Zendesk tickets as needed in a timely way
● Ability to troubleshoot any basic phone integration issues
● Work with members of multiple teams (including but not limited to Success, Advocacy, Onboarding, and Product)
● Manage day-to-day operational aspects of all ongoing projects
What you'll need
● Intelligent, strategic, quick thinking, dedicated, ambitious, and fast learning
● Superb customer service skills
● Great time management and excellent communication skills
● Selfstarter who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fastpaced environment, with an ability to “roll with the punches”
● Proven ability to multitask and manage multiple moving pieces at a time while paying strict attention to detail
● BA degree
● 3+ years of related project management experience
● Some basic telecom experience
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan’s end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is here to champion the people in home services. ServiceTitan helps them provide a wonderful customer experience, improve sales and more easily manage their business.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already successful, yet early enough to offer its team members significant growth and equity opportunities. We have a proven product, brand-name customers, significant revenue and growth, and are backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, the leading investors in cloud software.