Business Development is a highly strategic team responsible for building indispensable relationships with partners. We engage with key strategic partners to help acquire new customers, generate revenue, and enhance the ServiceTitan platform through technology integrations. We're looking for individuals who can catalyze growth through creative and visionary partnerships, who thrive in sourcing extraordinarily impactful opportunities, and revolutionize our industry.
Vice President of Business Development
ServiceTitan is hiring a Vice President of Business Development to lead our BD organization into the next phase of growth. We have had incredible success in our early years, and are now set up and excited to enter into the next stage.
The primary role of the Vice President of Business Development is to buildout partner programs, create and develop strategic alliances and relationships, and foster new business development opportunities. You will be responsible for recruiting new partners, acting as advocate for ServiceTitan with the partner, and creating a pipeline of new business opportunities by setting the strategy, investments and actions that will drive incremental revenue growth for ServiceTitan. Reporting directly to the CEO and helping driving our revenue, this position will have a huge impact on the future of ServiceTitan.
What you'll do
- Develop a comprehensive business development strategy and roadmap based on market research, customer feedback, and close collaboration with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams
- Regularly communicate business development roadmap and status of key initiatives to internal stakeholders and customers
- Responsible for establishing strategic partnerships and channels and developing a qualified pipeline of revenue opportunities around those alliances
- Engage stakeholders to align on Business Development and priorities that deliver measurable results to our company and our customers
- Partner with our Sales and Marketing team on planning key initiatives to drive opportunities and movement through the sales funnel
- Delivering a coherent, strategic partnership plan, including channel partnerships and strategic alliances
- Build a clear, concise Biz Dev strategy with an established, centralized and ongoing partner/alliance management process and governance
- Define, track and improve key business development metrics and success criteria. Provide regular reviews of the plan with milestone metrics and progress tracking.
- Drive partner management ensuring reporting, partner based pipeline management and channeling conflict resolution
What you'll need
- Minimum 8 years of experience in partner/alliance management, sales or business development roles in a Software environment
- A demonstrated track record of excellent outcomes in a growing organization
- A genuine interest and excitement in striving toward ambitious goals, hiring and rallying a team around those goals, and leveraging data to help you achieve those goals via methodical execution
- Strong people management skills with demonstrated experience leading, managing and mentoring teams
- Ability to understand changing market dynamics, translating them into actionable strategies to achieve company objectives
- Cross-functional influence, relationship building, and project management skills towards a broad constituency ranging from partners, customers and sales
- Ability to prioritize among competing opportunities, balance customer needs with business priorities, and articulate the rationale behind decisions
- BA/BS degree - MBA preferred
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017