We solve real world problems in the home services industry. We are passionate about bringing innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. Our ambitious team of product managers, designers, and product marketers works closely with our thousands of users to help make their lives easier through technology. We embrace agile development and design thinking to ship hundreds of new features every month. We measure our success based on our customer’s success. We strive for real impact.
Sr. Product Manager / Product Manager, Partner API Integrations
As a Product Manager on the Integrations team, you will be an early member of a highly talented and fast-paced team that is responsible for adding new mission critical, revenue generating features to the core product via partner integrations. You will own all aspects of the product feature including partner relationship management, roadmap prioritization, full product lifecycle development, and ultimately be responsible for the continuing success of the product feature. You will dive head first into uncharted territory and become the subject matter expert on a diverse range of product features that could include inventory management, Fintech or connected hardware (IoT).
What you'll do
- Discovery and Ideation: Work closely with Enterprise clients in assessing product needs, defining requirements for custom new features and obtaining sign-off.
- Product Strategy: Understand and prioritize user needs from customer analytics, user research, and competitive analysis. Own the backlog of features and enhancements for Enterprise clients and communicate timing and status to internal teams and customers.
- Product Ownership: Primary liaison between the product team and internal teams (support, success, onboarding) to identify product gaps, offer creative workarounds/solutions, develop requirements, and communicate roadmap.
- Beta Programs: Work closely with individual product managers on development of new features, demo new features to prospects and customers, organize internal and external feedback, manage beta releases.
- Delivery and Execution: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement and deliver product features on time while adapting to unforeseen events. Define, plan, and communicate key milestones to partners and stakeholders.
- User Acceptance: Perform user acceptance testing for new features and collaborate with the training team on documentation efforts.
- Partner and Platform Integrations: Build and grow close relationships with partners across the industry to identify opportunities, drive adoption, align objectives, ease onboarding, and successfully execute partnerships and integrations. Be comfortable digging into and understanding technical API specifications and how they translate into product features.
What you'll need
- 2-4 years experience in a product management role
- 4-year degree from a top university, MBA or related graduate degree strongly preferred
- Strong communication and writing skills as well as the ability to interface with all groups in the company
- Excellent communication, writing, and presenting skills
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Intelligent, quick thinking, and fast learning team player
- Familiarity with SaaS business models a plus
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017