We are seeking another Customer Success Manager (Enterprise) to join our team. You will be part of a team of exceptional project managers who partner closely with the largest and most successful trade service companies in the United States to ensure they are maximizing the incredible value of our software. You will influence the company's continued success, and help shape the future of the service industry. You will actively manage and develop a portfolio of trades companies and play a key role in ensuring company revenue.
As our Customer Success Manager (Enterprise), you will:
- Develop a portfolio of 20 Enterprise customer accounts, all of which are high-touch customers with complex needs
- By regularly reaching out to your accounts, you will gather intelligence on how they are currently using our products and determine what features and services are most valuable to their businesses, while also coaching them on best practices.
- Build and maintain senior-level relationships with your customer accounts while creating a premium and high-caliber experience
- Organize ServiceTitan customers into appropriate segments for up-selling and cross-selling opportunities
- Analyze user engagement data and identify actionable insights
- You'll report regularly on KPIs.
- Be a mentor and resource to new hires, and members of the non-Enterprise Success Team
- Help find new ways to continuously improve our customers experience, both in our product and processes
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- 4+ years experience in the trades industry is required; Customer-facing and account management experience with proven track record of success is preferred
- 4 year Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Demonstrated ability for and interest in project management and analyzing data sets
- Intelligent, quick thinking, fast learning, and a creative problem-solver
- Team player with strong communication and organizational skills, and an ability to “roll with the punches”
- Familiarity with SaaS business models a plus
- <25% travel nationwide (TBD based upon travel restrictions due to COVID-19)
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan