We solve real world problems in the home services industry. We are passionate about bringing innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. Our ambitious team of product managers, designers, and product marketers work closely with thousands of our users to help make their lives easier through technology. We embrace agile development and design thinking to ship dozens of new features every month. We measure our success based on our customer’s success. We strive for real impact.
ServiceTitan is looking for an exceptional Senior Product Designer that enjoys solving complex problems with data-informed solutions. This person will be a core member of our growing design team in helping to create a best-in-class Enterprise SaaS product with desktop, tablet and mobile touchpoints.
We define a product designer as a person that possesses a balanced toolkit of research, interaction design, and prototyping capabilities. Our product designers are capable of performing discovery research with users, creating journey maps and task flows, and developing prototypes to test your concepts and designs. They’re also adept at being excellent collaborative partners with our friends in Product, Engineering and QA.
As our Senior Product Designer, you will:
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders, product managers, designers, and developers to ship an extraordinary end-to-end user experience
- Participate in user research and usability studies
- Prototype flows, concepts, and interactions
- Work closely with our design system team and developers to ensure the successful technical implementation of your work
- Champion the tenets of good product design and leveraging partnerships with others to build awareness throughout the organization
- Interact with users to develop a solid understanding of their workflows, environments, needs and pain-points
- Design experiences that are engaging, efficient, intuitive and solve real problems
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- You have experience designing modern SaaS/Enterprise products
- You have a strong design portfolio that shows off your process, reasoning and outcomes
- You love collaborating but are also able to take ownership of entire projects
- You have an excellent ability to develop and sustain relationships across teams and functions
- You have an aptitude for providing design feedback and a genuine desire to help less experienced designers improve their skill sets
- You thrive in a highly iterative process that involves listening, adapting, moving fast, talking with users, incorporating feedback, and constantly collaborating
- Several years of experience working at a large-scale company, preferably Enterprise/B2B
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan