Our Sales team is a turbocharged V12 engine that drives the entire company forward by bringing our software platform to new customers - every single day. We are a tight-knit, high-energy crew that comprises Sales Development, Account Executives, and Sales Operations. We have a shared passion for helping residential contractors take their business to the next level, and nothing makes our team happier than seeing stellar feedback from customers who have had the opportunity to leverage ServiceTitan.
You will be part of a purpose-driven team that provides an extraordinary product and makes an extraordinary difference in customers’ lives. Customers will be excited by the product you show them, and they will embrace you and thank you for changing their lives the next time you see them.
As our Account Executive, you will:
- Own, manage, and drive the full sales process from first contact through close
- Perform product demonstrations to interested customers using screen share and videoconferencing technology
- Build honest relationships and genuine rapport with potential customers
- Generate and maintain expert knowledge of the ST Product, the home services industry, competition, market happenings and trends.
- Help potential customers discover unmet needs and how we can deliver extraordinary value
- Build a strong, vertical-focused sales pipeline with or without inbound leads
- Suggest and/or create sales materials that will help close business
- Maintain a complete, accurate, up-to-date sales pipeline, forecast, and activity log
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- An honest and genuine approach to helping potential customers
- Proven, successful sales experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Track record of meeting and exceeding your sales quota (we’ll ask for proof)
- Ability to handle objections and demonstrate value
- Ability to articulate product value proposition with any level of detail or brevity
- Highly intelligent, passionate, ambitious, and a team player
- Strong interpersonal skills and friendly professional demeanor on the phone
- A tenacious work ethic with the desire to be a top performer
- A willingness to perform Outbound in addition to Inbound Sales
- The ability to close business and create urgency with prospects while maintaining rapport and keeping the potential clients best interest in mind
- Bachelor's degree required
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan