ServiceTitan is seeking an exceptional Sr. Financial Analyst, FP&A (Sales and Marketing) to join one of the fastest-growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. This position will report to the Sr. Manager, FP&A and will enjoy a high level of executive visibility and impact to our rapidly-growing startup.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, and have a proven track record of providing superior financial and strategic support to sales and marketing teams.
As a business partner to our sales and marketing organization you will closely work with senior management. In this highly-visible position you will provide timely financial insights and outlook in order to make informed and trusted decisions for our Company.
We value strategic insight, at all levels of the organization, and will depend on your work to achieve the extraordinary! You will be empowered to challenge the status quo, dream big and have a massive impact.
As our Senior Financial Analyst, you will:
- Financial model-building, forecasting, and scenario planning. Insights into key business drivers, trends, and performance indicators (e.g. Customer acquisition cost analysis)
- Act as a trusted and dependable business partner to the sales organization (e.g. Sales Development, Account Executives, and Sales Engineering) as you help them solve complex problems.
- Manage processes related to month-end and quarter-end close, including accruals, variance explanations, and management reporting.
- Promote thought-leadership in process improvement to scale forecasting and reporting tools, procedures, and methodologies.
- Collaborate with sales management and operations to create the annual plan.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 4-year degree in a relevant field with strong academic performance. Formal training in Financial and/or Accounting concepts is preferred.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a top management consulting firm, investment bank, private equity, hedge fund, and/or tech company in a finance/strategy/business development role. We are looking for candidates that have worked in high-performance teams using complex modeling to discover business insights.
- Strong FP&A and Sales Operations experience/knowledge from working with Sales and Marketing teams.
- Candidates are required to be highly analytical, committed, and dependable, possessing strong interpersonal communication skills. (S)he must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of curiosity, focus on generating results, and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics. Candidate must be motivated, disciplined, flexible, and be able to work effectively on her/his own.
- Displays a high level of genuine curiosity about our business, asks lots of questions and displays eagerness to learn.
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem-solving utilizing financial modeling, including strong Excel skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including PowerPoint.
- Extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative financial analysis.
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan