In this position you will develop and integrate cloud solutions to gather information and monitor various activities related to security and compliance. You will engage with multiple internal teams, including engineering, infrastructure, and network operations. We are looking for people who are excited with the opportunity to automate ad-hoc procedures and generate reproducible results.
As our Senior Security Engineer, you will:
- Write code to automate evidence gathering. The ideal candidate has a good engineering background and can use various APIs to collect data, create a presentation layer, map requirements to various compliance frameworks, and create alerts.
- Work with various platforms and teams to gather and verify evidence
- Advocate and understand how to create a culture of security coding and governance as code
- Assist with to respond occasional prospect and customer security review questionnaires and requests for information in server logs
- Help with managing and reviewing vendor compliance
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 5+ years of experience writing code in .Net
- Experience with databases such as SQL Server
- Experience with docker
- Eagerness to move compliance beyond the checklist.
- To be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a globally distributed team
- Enjoy partnering with engineering, Infra, NOC, product, HR, Customer Success, Sales, IT, Finance and many other teams to address compliance issues
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Experience with PCI and SOC2
- Work experience with public cloud environments such as Azure or AWS. Azure strongly preferred.
- 2+ years working experience within Data Security & Compliance is desired
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan