We are looking for a passionate Competitive Intelligence Sr.) Systems Analyst to help develop and build out ServiceTitan’s competitive assets and programs. You will impact ServiceTitan's growth by contributing to the development, oversight and execution of our competitive intelligence strategy. You will report to our Director of Competitive Intelligence.
As our Competitive Intelligence Sr. Analyst you will:
- Leverage internal and external systems to deliver competitive insights (Crayon, Competitor Websites, Review sites, Release Notes, Gainsight, Salesforce, Aha, Asana, etc)
- Work with operations to provide Competitive data and analysis
- Establish regular competitive reporting.
- Leverage win-loss data to provide competitive analysis
- Create project plans for the competitive strategy team
- Analyze new products and competitors and translate that information into actionable intelligence, positioning campaigns and sales tools.
- Analysis of competitor technical capabilities, key features, performance, scalability
- Track major announcements, press releases and articles
- Track pricing and discounting strategies and GTM routes
- Management of Competitive Assets into a Content Management System
- Dig into competitive churn data and make recommendations
- Regularly monitor and collect competitive intel from across the organization
- Track impact of competitive team on sales deals
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Experience using software systems such as Salesforce, Microsoft Office, and More
- Passion for learning new software systems and maximizing capabilities of software systems
- High English proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree required, M.B.A. preferred
- Previous software industry experience is a plus
- Focus on data and data analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to translate learnings into actionable recommendations via presentations, playbooks, and enablement resources.
- Strong project management skills to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan