Interested in leading a growing Customer Training Team tasked with delivering remote & on-site technical training to our customers in a growing company and industry?
ServiceTitan’s customers are not typical software users – This individual should have the ability to learn about our unique customers, understand their demands and help drive exceptional training delivery & transition guidance. Each interaction with customers should be designed to give them a phenomenal customer experience, along with training to give them a thorough understanding of our system.
As the Manager of Customer Training, you will be a Technical Training expert & will provide outstanding leadership & oversight over the day-to-day operations for all customer-focused training delivery. The ideal candidate for this role will have 3-6 years of balanced experience in instructor-led training design, delivery & strategic program management.
The Manager will lead a team of training personnel and should be willing to dive in to deliver training themselves to understand our customers and backfill where needed. The ideal candidate will strive to blend their experience with the culture of an up-and-coming team in a dynamic startup environment.
This individual will provide on-the-ground oversight and guidance for training activities, manage the innovative growth of the team and its team members, and handle communication and escalations for customers.
As a Manager of Customer Training, you will:
- Maintain top-notch training services:
- Guide all team members to provide exceptional training & transition coaching to ServiceTitan customers
- Maintain high standards for training delivery & ensure consistency across all trainers
- Interface with customers & ensure trainers provide top-notch training & transition coaching. Serve as the primary escalation point for customer training escalations
- Dive in and deliver training while you become an expert in ServiceTitan’s Training Program
- Manage Trainers & lead by example:
- Manage Trainer ramp, development, goal setting & on-the-job learning
- Adapt & help others adapt to shifting dynamics in startup company life
- Foster positive morale & a culture of “hyper-collaboration” to produce best product/services
- Maintain a philosophy of coaching & mentorship to bring out every team member’s peak performance
- Own & maintain processes, including assignments & execution of customer training engagements
- Partner with management peers to ensure consistency and proper communication
- Use exceptional organization to build and maintain leadership dashboards, reports & other visibility tools of all activities & project deliverables
- Manage the most significant team projects, particularly those impacting cross-functional teams, partners or strategic customers
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 3-6 years of technical software training experience, min 1+ years of customer-facing experience preferred.
- 3+ years as a people manager
- Strong ability to navigate a steep learning curve and motivate & lead team members in a challenging fast-paced & dynamic startup culture
- Consistent track record of being an innovator, program ownership, mentorship & analytical focus
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence, patience & active listening skills
- Exceptional verbal/written communication, project management & organizational skills
- Proven ability to coach team members in building and improving planning, organization, and communication skills
- Excellent ability to multi-task and manage a large team while ensuring attention to detail
- Ability to handle tough situations with clear communication, positive attitude, constructive criticism & guidance, and creative solutions
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business, Communications, Instructional Leadership and/or equivalent combination of experience and education that enables performance for this position.
- Ability to work a variable schedule with willingness to travel 25- 40% during peak periods.
- Proven ability to coach team members on training delivery & new technologies & methodologies
- Proven ability to guide creation of supporting content (e.g. handouts & exercises) to support the team and our customers
- Experience incorporating change management principles into training programs to promote adoption & minimize resistance
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan