Our People Operations team achieves this mission by recruiting the right talent, equipping them with the right resources to make an impact, and growing our Titans into the right career paths that best match their individual talents and interests. We are united in our passion and desire to unlock the extraordinary potential of every single person in our organization: so that we may lose, learn, and win as a team. Every day is an opportunity for change; and for our People Operations team - it is an opportunity to make a positive difference in the employee lives we touch.
ServiceTitan is seeking a passionate and driven Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join its growing Talent team. This role works closely with the recruiters and hiring managers to contribute to developing talent strategy around candidate experience and scheduling.
**If you're a non-LA based candidate, please note we'll expect this resource to be in-house (Los Angeles) in late 2021, thank you!
As our Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will:
- Support a fast-paced Talent Acquisition department with all interview scheduling, candidate communication management, references, travel coordination and by providing a seamless candidate experience from start to finish
- Greet candidates onsite and make them feel welcome and excited for their interviews
- Assist in managing and housekeeping of our ATS system (Greenhouse)
- Work closely with our Employee Experience team to manage the administration of all internal transfers in Greenhouse
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Support TA ops with process optimization projects & ad hoc research opportunities
- Juggle multiple projects at once as you will be the go-to person for recruiting assistance
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 2-4 years of recruiting coordination or project coordination experience in a fast-paced environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required
- Professionalism and positive demeanor with a strong sense of responsibility
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm during crisis and high pressure
- Ability to overcome challenges and problem solve
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan