ServiceTitan is looking for a Customer Success Technologist (CST) specializing in Accounting to join a high performing team of specialists! This is a coveted and extremely valuable position at ServiceTitan and a great chance to get in to an award winning, fast growth tech startup.
CSTs act as trusted technical advisors to a team of 70 Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to expedite workflow solutions for customers and allow the organization to scale. CSTs solution problems, create playbooks, and offer ideal workflows to optimize the customer experience. CSTs work to improve the lives of CSMs and our customers through their technical expertise and support. The Accounting CST reports to the Manager, Customer Success Technologists and will join a small but elite team of 4 other CSTs.
As our Customer Success Technologist (CST), you are:
- A trusted resource/the last resort for CSMs who need help resolving tough customer questions. You will do this through leading office hours (M-Th 11-12), answering questions in the CST slack channel, and through 1:1 calls with CSMs
- A creative problem solver. CSMs will come to you when they are stuck. Your role is to help them find workable solutions whether this is through creative workflows, working with other teams, or submitting a product request.
- A ServiceTitan Super SME. Your ability to answer most questions is predicated on superb ST knowledge in all areas of the platform. While not expected that you know every answer, you are expected to know most areas of the platform at a high level or know how to get to the answer. For this reason, constant learning will be key.
- A multiplier. In all that you do, you seek to scale your own time and expertise, and that of those around you. You do this through playbook creation, CSM coaching, documentation, and creating scalable processes.
As our Customer Success Technologist (CST), you will:
- Develop programs, playbooks, and recommended configurations that improve customer lifetime value realization through higher product adoption, customer education, and KPI-driven approaches
- Partner with CSMs and CS Management to drive adoption of ST features.
- Build technical expertise in yourself and in CSMs in key product areas
- Serve as a key technical partner for CSM Managers and CSMs, helping to get solutions that are CS is confident in (by CSTs collaboration with other specialist teams)
- Scale CSM and Client time
- Reduce churn in three ways:
- 1) Prevent escalations. CSTs do this by partnering with the CSM to address customer issues that (if unresolved) would have led to an escalation down the road
- 2) De-escalate customers. CSTs do this through on call assistance and technical assistance to the CSM.
- 3) Save customers. CSTs do this through on call assistance and technical assistance to the CSM.
- Create new and innovative ways to drive client and system improvements with a focus on efficiency, scalability, and improving the customer experience
- Monitor and identify trends in ServiceTitan adoption and utilization, Success Plan adoption and utilization, providing guidance and data insights to Success Management team
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 2+ years Accounting/Finance/Consulting expertise or commensurate experience (Bachelors or Masters in Accounting, CPA, Licensed Tax Professional certification, experience as an accounting manager, accountant, in finance, etc).
- 1+ years experience in Customer Success/Service/Account Management/technical support role[s]
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent) required; CPA is a plus
- Demonstrated expertise in QuickBooks Online and Desktop, Intacct a plus
- Demonstrated expertise in accounting procedures
- Experience building and implementing accounting processes
- Experience with Account Receivable and Account Payable transaction lifecycles
- Excellent people skills: must be personable, patient, and good-humored
- An efficient and effective problem-solver
- Intelligent, quick thinking, and fast learning
- Exceptional customer relationship skills and a clear view on what constitutes excellent customer service
- Must be able to juggle many simultaneous tasks
- A team player with strong communication and organizational skills—and an ability to “roll with the punches”
- Outstanding verbal and written skills. Must be able to communicate ideas clearly to both customers and co-workers
- Creative, out of the box solutioning skills
- The ability to translate complex technical issues into tangible solutions
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan