We formulate, build, launch and run new ServiceTitan business lines. The Fintech team is integral to the success of ServiceTitan's valued customers, as we enable process improvement through technology integrations with key ServiceTitan partners. We build cutting edge solutions in Financial Technology (FinTech), Internet of Things (IoT), etc. to empower contractors to take the next leap forward in streamlining technician interactions with the homeowner. Think of us as a start-up within a start-up. We are extremely ambitious in expanding revenue and contributing to the overall company growth. We are looking for talented and passionate future Titans that are entrepreneurial, love technology and want to help our customers maximize their potential.
The Payments Account Executive is a strategic role at ServiceTitan. A deep understanding of the payments industry is necessary in order to work with ServiceTitan customers to explain the functionality and benefits of utilizing ServiceTitan’s payments platform.
As our Payments Account Executive, you will:
- Partner with our Sales & Customer Success teams to explain the advantages of utilizing ServiceTitan’s in-house payments platform
- Serve as point person for onboarding ServiceTitan customers onto our payments platform
- Collaborate with our product team to deliver new functionality to our users
- Act as our internal payments subject matter expert
- Build out our processes to help scale our payment operations
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Minimum of 3+ years total work experience in a client facing role (preferably within the payments industry/payment processing)
- Strong understanding of payments industry terms (processors, gateways, chargeback, ACH, etc.), economics and client pain points
- Strong communication skills
- Very detailed oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong understanding of Visa/Mastercard interchange table and costs
- Experience with breaking down credit card merchant statements and doing cost + profitability analysis on them
- Strong desire to work within a start-up environment and build an extraordinary product
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan