ServiceTitan is looking for a Manager, Technical Project Management in our Yerevan, Armenia office to oversee project management functions and contribute to a high-performing team. The role will include individual contributor Scrum Master duties, as well as hiring, mentoring and staffing for our developing Armenia tech center. We are looking for a leader with a demonstrated history of establishing scalable and repeatable processes, developing high performing teams, owning budgets, schedules and visibility of the progress of projects from ideation to completion.
As our Manager, Technical Project Management, you will:
- Scrum Master for key newly forming product development teams, helping oversee release readiness and establish Agile process
- Management responsibilities, helping scale and grow the team to support Product and Engineering
- Drive consistency in project planning, execution management and status reporting across the team
- Drive capitalization and ROI tracking for the Product/Engineering team members in Armenia
- Ensure alignment across an Agile team that includes product, engineering, design, QA, technical writers
- Work with team to set metrics, targets and goals driving continuous improvement of SDLC
- Identify and close gaps that impede on our ability to deliver value
- Create project plans and technical diagrams to improve visibility and communication
- Demonstrate stellar stakeholder management and executive presentation skills
- Create and enforce cross-functional accountability across all business and technical groups & levels
- Collaborate with colleagues within our TPMO and across all other functions
- Apply your hard-earned experience - battle scars and all - to creatively solve for the desired shared outcome each and every day
- Work efficiently with technical and not-so-technical counterparts
- JIRA and Confluence Admin level proficiency, you can help train Armenian teams and champion improvements
- Lead, develop and inspire your team and contribute to our company culture
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 5+ years of experience working as a people manager
- Technical background or strong technical aptitude
- Project management, Agile development, process improvement/quality certifications are (e.g. PMP, ScrumMaster, Lean or Six Sigma)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Finance, Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Expert in JIRA and other Atlassian tools
- Release management experience a plus
- You have direct experience using Agile methodologies for managing projects and coaching teams
- Self-motivated. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow-through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily.
- Persistent. When you take something on, you don't drop it, you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
- Communicative. Your team is always informed and on the same page of what's happening when.
- Fun. You're a charismatic person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome.
- Pragmatic. You understand the awesomeness and downfalls of Agile, and other methodologies, you know what to apply for each situation.
- Positive. You bring a positive attitude to the table and you know how to motivate your team to stay positive during challenging situations.
- Intuitive: You have a great intuition that helps you make decisions and know the right next steps to solve challenging problems.
- Data-driven: You can collect the data you need to make informed decisions quickly.
- Scrappy. You have an innate and entrepreneurial drive to get things done in a fast-moving environment where things can and often do change rapidly, priorities compete, and you may not always have all of the details up front.
- A team player. You're willing to help out wherever needed.
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan