ServiceTitan is looking for a Senior Product Manager with a track record for driving new products and features from concept to successful launch and market adoption. The Senior Product Manager will own the planning, development, and launch of products related to the ServiceTitan Marketing Pro Websites & Conversion tools. The portfolio of ServiceTitan’s marketing products includes Lead Management, Reputation Management, Website Builder, Advertising Platform and third party integrations like Google and Facebook. These products are tightly integrated with other products on ServiceTitan’s platform including Phones Pro, Chat, Task Management, etc, and will require close collaboration with those product teams. This role requires strong and proactive vision and the ability to be an individual contributor driving large product initiatives. The Senior Product Manager will champion best product development practices to deliver phenomenal value and delightful experiences to our customers.
- Develop and execute the strategic vision for the website product on the marketing platform. Make that vision a reality by getting buy in from key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Drive quarterly roadmap planning while properly assessing impact and holding other teams accountable to committed outcomes.
- Primary liaison between the product team and internal teams to identify product gaps, offer creative workarounds/solutions, develop requirements, and communicate roadmap.
- Independently execute across all areas of the product lifecycle (research, concept, user stories, build, go-to-market, adoption).
- Work with clients and 3rd party integration partners in assessing needs, defining requirements and obtaining sign-off.
- Work closely with our designers, engineers, product marketing and growth teams to perform UX research, design exploration, usability testing, build POCs or launch commercially available products.
- Demo new features to prospects and customers, organize internal and external feedback and manage beta releases.
- Manage backlog of features and enhancements for clients and communicate timing and status to internal teams and customers.
- Effectively assess customer escalations, impact to roadmap and allocate resources accordingly for resolution.
- Collaborate with the QA team to prioritize product defects/bugs and provide guidance to the development team on expected behavior.
- Build out the content strategy and operations capability to continuously improve and expand content in our marketing products.
- 4-7 years of relevant work experience in a product management role.
- Prior experience in marketing products or CRM software is a plus
- Strong analytical abilities and prior experience with building business cases, data analysis, and problem solving.
- Excellent communication, writing, and presenting skills.
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Intelligent, quick thinking, and fast learning team player
- 4-year degree from a top university, MBA or related graduate degree strongly preferred
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017