We solve real world problems in the residential and commercial services industry. We are passionate about bringing innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. Our ambitious team of product managers, designers, and product marketers work closely with our thousands of users in the trades to help make their lives easier through technology. We embrace design thinking and agile development to ship hundreds of new features every month. We measure our success based on our customer’s success. We strive for real impact.
Sr. Product Manager
ServiceTitan is looking for a SalesTech Product Manager with a track record for driving new products and features from concept to successful launch, market adoption, and value realization. The SalesTech product manager is responsible for the development and launch of features related to the point of sale experience for residential and commercial service providers and their customers. The portfolio of ServiceTitan’s point of sale products includes our existing products - the office and tablet based Pricebook and Pricebook Pro, Connect a content platform delivering ongoing marketing quality point of sale content, updates, and third party integrations to customers, and new ground up products in the backlog. These products are tightly integrated with other products on ServiceTitan’s platform including Inventory Management, Accounting, Payroll, FinTech, etc, and will require close collaboration with those product teams. This role requires strong drive, effective communication, and product management skills to drive large product initiatives. The product manager will use best product development practices to deliver phenomenal value and delightful experiences to our customers.
- Develop and execute on the strategic vision for point of sale products for our residential and commercial service providers including ServiceTitan Pricebook, Pricebook Pro, and future envisioned mobile sales tools. Make that vision a reality by getting buy in from key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Drive roadmap planning while properly assessing impact and conducting effective discovery to maximize product and feature success.
- Liaison between the product team and internal teams to identify product gaps, develop requirements, and communicate roadmap.
- Work with clients and 3rd party integration partners in assessing needs, defining requirements and obtaining leadership buy-in.
- Work closely with our designers, engineers, product marketing and growth teams to perform UX research, design exploration, usability testing, and launch commercially available products.
- Demo new features to prospects and customers, organize internal and external feedback and manage beta releases.
- Manage backlog of features and enhancements for clients and communicate timing and status to internal teams and customers.
- Assess customer escalations, impact to roadmap and allocate resources accordingly for resolution.
- Collaborate with the QA team to prioritize product defects/bugs and provide guidance to the development team on expected behavior.
- Manage the content strategy and operations capability to continuously improve and expand content in our Pricebook products.
- 4-7 years of relevant work experience in a product management role.
- Strong analytical abilities and prior experience with building business cases, data analysis, and problem solving.
- Excellent communication, writing, and presenting skills.
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Intelligent, quick thinking, and fast learning team player
- Prior experience in taking a product from concept to successful launch is a strong plus.
- Familiarity with SaaS business models and/or UX/product in SalesTech or digital point of sale systems a plus
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017