We solve real world problems in the home services industry. We are passionate about bringing innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. Our ambitious team of product managers, designers, and product marketers works closely with our thousands of users to help make their lives easier through technology. We embrace agile development and design thinking to ship hundreds of new features every month. We measure our success based on our customer’s success. We strive for real impact.
Product Manager (Financials/Accounting)
As a Product Manager on the financial products team, you will be a member of a highly talented and fast-paced team that is responsible for adding new mission critical accounting features to the core product. You will own all aspects of the product feature including go-to-market strategy, roadmap prioritization, full product development lifecycle, and ultimately be responsible for the continuing success of the product feature. Our accounting features are used rigorously and you will have the opportunity to make a large impact for our users and internal teams.
Our approach is both customer-focused and data-driven. So you will need to dig in to deeply understand our customers and their needs, define and analyze experiments, and guide the team to move fast and ship solutions.
What you'll do
- Discovery and Ideation: Work closely with users to identify their biggest problems and develop elegant solutions to address their needs
- Product Strategy: Understand and prioritize user needs from customer analytics, user research, and competitive analysis. Develop a roadmap that excites our customers
- Product Ownership: Evangelize the product to our internal teams (support, implementation and success) and customers. Define the success criteria and iterate until you exceed it
- Delivery and Execution: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement and deliver product features on time while adapting to unforeseen events. Define, plan, and communicate key milestones to partners and stakeholders
- Launch: Develop go-to-market strategy with product marketing and external partners. Measure the success of the product and continuously gather feedback from users
- Measure Success: Define the key objectives and ensure KPIs are tracked for measuring success
- Collaborate with the QA team to prioritize product defects/bugs and provide guidance to
the development team on expected behavior
What you'll need
- 1-3 years experience in a product management role
- Strong customer empathy and experience shaping product direction and execution based on customer needs
- 4-year degree from a top university, MBA or related graduate degree strongly preferred
- Accounting domain experience with strong understanding of accounting principles and workflows
- Experience building or implementing modern SaaS applications
- Passion for working in fast paced environments and delivering delightful customer experiences
- Ability to overlap up to 50% of working hours with US business hours to collaborate with US based teams and clients.
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017