In this position you will collaborate with company-wide compliance activities and programs which include the development and implementation of appropriate compliance procedures, major compliance initiatives, and to ensure that the business achieves optimum compliance with applicable laws and regulations. You will engage with security auditors, customers, vendors, law enforcement, and multiple internal teams. We are looking for people who are excited with the opportunity to transform compliance.
- Write code to automate evidence gathering. The ideal candidate has a good engineering background and can use various APIs to collect data, create a presentation layer, map requirements to various compliance frameworks, and create alerts.
- Work with various platforms and teams to gather and verify evidence
- Advocate and understand how to create a culture of compliance and governance as code
- Serve as the first level respondent for internal compliance inquires and subpoenas
- Assist with to respond occasional prospect and customer security review questionnaires and requests for information in server logs
- Manage and review vendor compliance
- 5+ years of experience writing code in languages such as NodeJS, or .Net
- Experience with databases such as SQL Server or MongoDB
- Experience with docker
- Experience with PCI and SOC2 desired
- Eagerness to move compliance beyond the checklist. Work experience with public cloud environments such as Azure or AWS. AWS strongly preferred.
- To be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a globally distributed team
- Enjoy partnering with engineering, Infra, NOC, product, HR, Customer Success, Sales, IT, Finance and many other teams to address compliance issues
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- 2+ years working experience within Data Security & Compliance is desired
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017