You will be part of the Engineering team at ServiceTitan to help improve our products and build new ones. We provide exciting opportunities for engineers to come in and develop the major features in the rapidly growing startup. We build for perfection, use the most modern tools on Microsoft .NET platform, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems.
As our Manual QA Tester, you will:
- Build metric dashboards, and bring in tools to bring consistency to various QA and projects
- Interact with the project team to ensure deliverables, as well as adhere to the quality standards that our customers expect by using QA best practices
- Additionally, effectively communicate technical and non technical terms to determine test scope and acceptance criteria
- Create test plans and test cases for upcoming releases
- Partner with software development, product, and the QA team to identify the components of the system to be automated based on both business priority and benefit of automated testing
- Assist in ongoing process improvement efforts to ensure test planning, execution, and reporting methods are effective, efficient, standardized, coordinated, and integrated
- Assist in designing test strategies, developing test tools and implementing test cases to ensure the highest quality deliverable
- Defect tracking and issue status reporting
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 2+ years of relevant experience testing web and mobile applications in the software development industry.
- 1+ years of working knowledge with at least one of the following RDBMS: MSSQL, MySql
- 1+ years of relevant experience testing APIs using tools such as Postman
- Basic understanding of QA methodology and best practices.
- Able to multi-task, triage issues, react well to changes, work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance; detail-orientation is a must.
- Ability to rapidly learn third party development/QA tools.
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan