Service Titan is seeking an exceptional Enterprise Solution Architect to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space.
As part of the corporate systems team, you will join a growing team which prides itself on being a solution-driven, strategic partner to Service Titan business operators. We’re one of the most data-driven companies, at all levels of the organization, that will depend on your work to achieve the extraordinary. You will be empowered to challenge the status quo, dream big and make a massive impact. Create an overview of our assets, IT processes, business development strategies and other internal functions to establish and implement changes that will increase our sustainability and prepare us for future expansion. Integral role within the Business Systems team, implementing, standardizing, optimizing and expanding use of our enterprise IT systems.
To be successful as an Enterprise Solution Architect, you should have excellent technical, analytical, and project management skills. Hands-on and ready to roll up sleeves to implement Business system solutions. You should also have strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
As our Enterprise Solutions Architect you will:
- Review and assess corporate goals, strategies and assets along with everyday processes and procedures and compare those to available information technology resources
- Developing a plan with IT and Business leads to updating processes, recommending new systems and/or restructure existing solutions in order to align expectations with current Business goals and IT strategy.
- Create business architecture models that reflect our strategies and goals.
- Search for areas where cost reduction opportunities may be available, such as cases where business applications may be duplicated across departments or Business units whose processes may be diverging from company vision..
- Contribute ideas and insight to help optimize corporate information management resources to stay current with evolving business trends and new technologies
- Analyze requirements, design integrated business solutions, generate architecture design documents, perform impact analysis for application changes, and oversee solution delivery.
- Positively influence change and have a significant impact on our business.
- Liaison between IT, business stakeholder, Ops,Product and Eng team.
- Develop and architect strategies supporting platform governance to ensure the accuracy and quality of data through all upstream and downstream data channels/processes.
- Owns integration platform for integration scenarios across applications, data and processes, as well as solution monitoring activities.
- Defines and delivers integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile and Model-Driven techniques liaison with cross functional teams in the delivery of COTS /custom solutions.
- Leads the development of solution architectures, roadmaps, and system transition plans to align business, applications, data, integration, and/or infrastructure architecture.
- Locate ways to reduce costs in IT and system redundancies.
- Provide business architecture and systems processing guidance
- Share review findings and recommendations to executives and stakeholders, along with reports showing the progress in implementing new strategies.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/ equivalent discipline, or related technical field and Minimum five (5) years IT experience delivering technical solutions, including at least Minimum three (3) years working on projects related to IT architecture.
- Minimum three (3) years experience with Enterprise Architecture frameworks, such as TOGAF.
- Minimum two (2) years of working experience in at least 2 areas: Business Systems ERP, CRM, Billing, Integration Architecture/framework.
- Prior experience in architecting and delivering enterprise solutions touching CRM, ERP, CX and HR solutions.
- Knowledge and experience in Architecture process, methodologies, frameworks and integration methodologies.
- Skilled in enterprise architecture, data governance and regulatory compliance
- Knowledge and experience in SOA, SAOP, API, RESTFUL API and other applications off- -the- shelf integration tools.
- Experience with Business transformation and emerging technologies like RPA advantageous. .
- High degree of independent judgment and ability to solve complex problems
- Experience working in a fast paced Agile development environment.
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017