We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our CS team is where you belong.
As a Customer Support Advocate you will become an important member of the Customer Support team, influence the company's continued success, and represent ServiceTitan to its customers.
As our Customer Support Advocate, you will:
- Assist customers with all aspects of our software via phone, chat, email and screen-sharing sessions, with a primary focus on customer satisfaction
- Become a ServiceTitan product expert and help both customers and coworkers succeed via knowledge sharing and identifying creative solutions to unique workflow needs
- Utilize Support tools such as the Salesforce Support Console to efficiently handle customer cases and track personal performance
- Be a part of a tight-knit team, working together to provide superior technical support and maintain a positive environment
- Troubleshoot and submit bugs to our developers and act as the primary driver from bug ticket creation through resolution
- Champion customer needs internally by providing feedback and escalating cases, ensuring that they receive the attention they deserve
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Excellent people skills: must be empathetic, patient, confident, good-humored, and able to interact well with a broad spectrum of personality types
- Advanced or native English language possession
- Strong communicator in both written and verbal form (a writing/typing assessment will be facilitated during onsite interviews)
- A clear view on what constitutes top tier customer support and capable of executing on that view
- Ability to work smoothly within a team and understands that we succeed or fail together
- Capable of efficiently learning and using complex software as well as teaching aspects of that software to others
- An efficient and effective problem-solver with strong critical thinking skills and troubleshooting abilities
- Intelligent, self-motivated, quick thinking, and fast learning
- Keeps a cool head and maintains organization and attention to detail while multitasking in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- To be flexible and adjust to non-normative schedule
- A desire to be the best person you can be!
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan