ServiceTitan is looking for a contract technical writer to support the Documentation team backlog, including creating engaging content that helps our internal and external customers excel at self-sufficiency when using the product. Includes other doc-oriented tasks as requested by the Documentation team manager.
Contract length: 3 to 6 months
- Experience: 2 to 4 years of professional writing end-user/internal documentation (help, FAQs, related documentation) in a fast-paced tech environment
- Education: Bachelor's degree in English, Technical Communications, Computer Science, Creative Writing or equivalent
- Technical skills: Proficient in Google Suite (Drive, Docs), JIRA/Confluence, and component-based authoring tools such as Contentful
- Support all documentation tasks in the Docs team backlog, including create new content and edit existing documentation as needed
- Revise other help content as directed by the technical writing manager, including but not limited to internal documentation to assist our internal support team
- Work and collaborate with the technical writing team, product managers, subject matter experts, support teams, and other members of the org to ensure all documentation is correct and meets style guidelines as set by the writing team.
Please submit a writing portfolio (3–5 writing samples) that demonstrates your ability to produce efficient and clearly written customer-facing and/or internal documentation. The portfolio should exhibit your ability to understand and implement content architecture and/or presentation of complex concepts. A diverse writing portfolio that includes online content and data visualization is preferred.
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.