You will be part of the Engineering team at ServiceTitan to help improve our products and build new ones. We provide exciting opportunities for engineers to come in and have a huge impact on a rapidly growing startup. We build for perfection, use the most modern tools on the Microsoft .NET platform, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems.
At ServiceTitan, the SRE team engages the entire lifecycle of software development from ideation to operating predictably at scale. As an SRE at ServiceTitan, you will identify and build software to improve uptime, improve performance, and improve the overall customer experience. You will collaborate with architects and software engineers to deliver a highly available and highly automated infrastructure.
As our Site Reliability Engineer you will:
- Design, develop, and deliver the necessary software engineering solutions to manage Azure cloud environments to minimize failed customer interactions.
- Own reliability, availability, and performance of ServiceTitan’s SaaS.
- Proactively monitor, measure, and improve all areas of infrastructure and operations.
- Increase efficiencies through automation, service delivery, and process improvements.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 4 years of experience in programming in Python, additional experience with PowerShell, Bash, and Golang a plus
- Experience leveraging cloud architecture and applying site reliability principles.
- Experience directly managing cloud infrastructure in AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Experience designing and maintaining production services in Kubernetes environments.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with Teamcity CI/CD.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or in a related technical discipline or equivalent industry experience.
- Be able to craft beautiful infrastructure as code solutions.
- Demonstrated sensitivity to operational concerns.
- Demonstrated ability to debug code and troubleshoot outages.
- Full-stack troubleshooting skills across all software and hardware layers.
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Passionate about solving complex infrastructure challenges.
- Excited about delivering a reliable high-quality product.
- Highly motivated, smart, independent person who thrives in a fast-paced innovative environment.
- Intensely eager to meet the needs of our customers and deliver best-of-breed SaaS solutions.
- Experience using telemetry to understand throughput, limitations, and constraints in a service.
- Understanding of architectural patterns to improve uptime.
- Able to Monitor and improve site stability.
- Passion for system, application and business metrics.
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.