ServiceTitan Marketing Pro is a new product that aims to provide a best in class comprehensive and data driven marketing automation for the home services industry. A key part of this product is a robust content library to assist the marketers to execute their campaigns.
You will be creating the content to help the hardworking men and women of the home services industry deliver successful email, postcard, and online ad campaigns to property owners.
The Graphic Designer will help deliver a robust content library within our ServiceTitan Marketing Pro Products. You will work with a Copywriter, Product Management, Product Design, Product Marketing Team, and industry subject matter experts on ideation of content across our different campaign types. Then you will work with our content manager to build and deliver on a content calendar.
As our Graphic Designer, you will:
- Create social media, email, direct mail, and online ad assets and archive multiple repurposed assets for out of the box content for the ServiceTitan Customers
- Design creative asset templates tailored towards specific events in a customer lifecycle like unsold estimates, recent appointments, expiring memberships and more
- Execute across an increasing number of channels as the product grows
- Strive to resonate with the home services industry and audience, while advocating for creative refinement
- Be ready and willing to pick up any task and run with it
- Develop and maintain a set of design best practices as it relates to the Marketing Pro product
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires independent self-direction, excellent time management ,attention to detail and an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor's degree in Art/Communications/Design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and Indesign) and familiar with WYSIWYG email editors and other graphics software such as Canva
- Familiar with social media platforms and email
- Basic understanding of audience segmentation and targeted campaigns
- Strong knowledge of digital photography and retouching
- Vector illustration competency
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at once
- Enthusiasm for contributing to the team and learning along the way
- Able to listen and understand feedback, and then implement that feedback into their work. (Able to communicate feedback during creative reviews as well)
- Fluency in the principles and practices of design composition, typographic hierarchy, illustration and production
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.