ServiceTitan is looking for a talented Ops Specialist for the Talent Acquisition team. The Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist will work to ensure optimal candidate to employee transition by working in conjunction with TA Operations Manager to optimize operational process flows and ensure consistencies are maintained throughout the process. Strong attention to detail, strategic thinking and personal organization is essential to meet the high demands of this high-volume, fast paced position. **Please note this is NOT a Recruiter position.
As our Talent Operations Specialist, you will:
- Assist in the implementation of new tools, systems, and processes to increase the efficiency and experience of the talent acquisition team’s efforts
- Create playbooks that can enable best hiring practices and training materials for new hires
- Work in conjunction with TA Manager to optimize operational process flows
- Support administration of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Manage Contractor Workforce Program and oversee all contingent recruiting relationships
- Perform audits to improve Talent Acquisition processes and candidate experience
- Create new dashboard reports focused on enhancement to current analytics as well as new sourcing channels.
- Tackle deeper dive analytical assignments that help drive transparency into the recruiting workflow
- Monitor and Manage high volume new hire on-boarding transactions with maximum efficiency, accuracy, and attention to creating an excellent employee experience
- Track and analyze TA Key Performance Indicators: time to fill, source of hire, candidate experience, quality of hire, etc.
- Lead special market and intelligence research projects as needed
- Develop and maintain standard tools, templates and reporting frameworks in support of TA, including development of TA dashboards
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition or in an applicable operations role
- Advanced Excel skills. Experience with Google Suite is preferred
- Extremely organized, detail oriented, and a fast learner
- Excellent communication, written, interpersonal, and client service skills
- Team player with a high sense of urgency to interact at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, strategically, and operationally with strong analytical skills
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017