ServiceTitan is looking for a world-class Product Manager with a track record for driving new product features from concept to successful launch to lead the development directly impacting the conversion funnel of our customers. These components are critical in driving growth for our customers, and directly impact their revenue. This impactful role requires strong and proactive leadership and the ability to independently drive large, cross-functional product initiatives.
As our Product Manager, Customer Communications:
- Own the product vision for the various ServiceTitan modules, including estimates and follow-ups.
- Build strong working relationships with developers, designers, UX researchers, sales engineers, and people from all departments.
- Engage closely with our customers (and end-users) to understand their current processes and needs, and translate those into product capabilities.
- Leverage user analytics to release impactful features.
- Represent ServiceTitan as a domain and product expert in customer and prospect meetings and on our online community.
- Drive success and adoption of your products by working closely with product marketing managers in creating internal and external launch plans.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 3-5 years experience, at least 3 years in a product management role
- 4-year degree from a top university, MBA or related graduate degree strongly preferred
- Experience with tele-sales, inside sales, or sales products preferred.
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments and timelines
- Prior experience bringing SaaS products from conception to launch is a huge plus
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and manage multiple competing priorities
- Experience with agile development methodologies like Scrum is a plus
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017