The Sr. Manager of Partner Marketing is an integral, highly-visible role contributing to the overall success of the ServiceTitan’s partner strategy. You will identify, define, drive, manage, and optimize marketing strategies to drive growth through partner channels. You have a well-rounded background drawing key elements from marketing strategies including events, digital acquisition, product marketing, and sales / partner enablement.
You are highly motivated to not only execute and scale existing partner marketing strategies through exceptional cross-functional collaboration, but also bring a sophisticated level of thought leadership to guide partner strategy that will drive future growth.
As our Sr. Manager of Partner Marketing, you will:
- Collaborate with Growth (Strategic Partnerships) to define the vision and direction for partner marketing projects and initiatives across all sales and marketing channels, and ensure prioritization and resourcing for partner marketing needs across the organization
- Develop deep cross-functional partnerships with Growth (Strategic Partnerships), Product Marketing, Events, Digital Marketing, Creative, and Sales teams to ideate and deliver on partner strategies including field marketing, conferences, collateral, and content (e.g. blogs, press releases, email campaigns, partner newsletter, etc.)
- Develop strong relationships with strategic partner stakeholders to build and launch a successful joint go-to-market partnership and provide ongoing and programmatic communication to partners
- Cultivate in-depth knowledge of customer needs and the industry ecosystem to inform how partner marketing can create immense value to our customers, prospective customers, and partners
- Establish goals along with reporting and tracking mechanisms for partner marketing to enable data-driven decision-making
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Exceptional leader with 5-7 years of related experience with a strong understanding of alliance program management and/or partner marketing
- Experience working with various partner types and go-to-market models, including integrations, VARs, channel sales, and referrals
- Data-driven mindset with proven experience utilizing analytics & insights as tools for informed decision-making
- Customer-centric and passionate about having an impact on the home and commercial services industry
- Demonstrated excellence in cross-functional communication and collaboration with a proven ability to champion a vision and strategy, but also capable of rolling up your sleeves to get the job done
- Proven ability to prioritize initiatives and push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution; will understand how to align resources, seek the input of key constituents, and manage cross-functionally to achieve desired results
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017