Build a high-performing team. Our People Operations team achieves this mission by recruiting the right talent, equipping them with the right resources to make an impact, and growing our Titans into the right career paths that best match their individual talents and interests. We are united in our passion and desire to unlock the extraordinary potential of every single person in our organization: so that we may lose, learn, and win as a team. Every day is an opportunity for change, and for our People Operations team - it is an opportunity to make a positive difference in the employee lives we touch.
We are looking for a talented, dynamic Sr. Recruiter who is excited to drive the growth of the ServiceTitan family nearly two-fold!
This will be an ongoing contract position.
What You'll Do
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process to meet staffing goals across all departments
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent
- Source and attract active and passive candidates from various resources, including direct sourcing, referrals, social networks, networking events etc.
- Attend recruitment functions such as job fairs, career days and other events to source candidates
- Schedule interviews with hiring managers and negotiate offers
- Maintain a pipeline of new candidates sufficient for ongoing program needs
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of recruiting experience
- 2+ years in a startup, fast-paced startup is preferred
- Extensive experience in sourcing and identifying candidates through social media, LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.
- Outstanding analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be proactive and enjoy taking the initiative
- Experience in sourcing/recruiting technical roles is a MUST
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.