In today’s marketplace, talented people are the world’s most valuable assets. The Talent Innovation team works to enable ServiceTitan’s ability to recruit and retain remarkable people by energizing our culture and brand. Our mission is to make ServiceTitan the best place Titan’s ever work.
As our Content Designer, Talent Innovation, you will:
- Support the development and cultivation of the ServiceTitan brand internally and externally
- Be a leading creative voice within a rapidly growing, highly successful technology brand with global expansion opportunity
- Design and creation of photo, graphic, animation and video content for social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, etc
Who you are:
- Exceptional knowledge of graphic design principles such as composition, typography, and color theory.
- Working knowledge of printing and production processes from end to end.
- Ability to shoot photography (DSLR) and conduct photo shoots with an understanding of lighting/audio.
- Strong working knowledge of video production including shooting and editing footage.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact and communicate effectively one-on-on and group situations and to build cooperative effective relationships.
- Passionate about remaining current on digital technology, innovation and best practices.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Minimum 4 years of progressive creative development and design experience
- Expert user of various creative production tools: Adobe Creative Suite, Premier, InDesign, After Effects, Acrobat, Illustrator, Final Cut Pro
- Knowledgeable in all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
- Minor programming experience preferred but not required
* To be considered for this role, you must submit your portfolio or website in the application field.
* We are open contract to full time candidates
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017