As the SDR Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and implementing ServiceTitan’s Outbound Sales strategy. You will join a rapidly growing team and will be involved in helping recruit, onboard, and train numerous new hires for success. If you thrive in a fast-paced and exciting environment and want to help build out an extraordinary team and company, then this is the role for you.
Your primary focus will be on the outbound SDR team. Cold Calls, Cold Emails, Direct Mail, Creative Follow up, whatever it takes to help us find and help as many service contractors as we can. This role is incredibly important to the entire company, and you will be working hand-in-hand with leadership to build out the best SDR team in the country.
As our SDR Manager, you will:
- Manage the SDRs on objectives and performance achievement
- Monitor lead processes, metrics, and catalyze pipeline creation
- Shape and implement SDR strategy and processes
- Stay abreast of and coach SDRs on best practices
- Serve as a mentor for your team and be a steward of the ServiceTitan organization
- Report to Sr. Management on operational and financial KPIs
- Motivate, incent, and recognize team members to encourage top performance
- Recruit, interview, and onboard new Team Members
- Conduct weekly 1X1s with each SDR
- Help evaluate new technologies and programs to drive superior performance
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 2+ years experience as SDR/BDR (business development rep) or inside sales AND 2+ years of SDR management experience. Strong preference for OUTBOUND experience, not just handling inbound leads.
- Track-record of success managing a high performing inside sales team
- Strong understanding of outbound pipeline generation processes
- Enthusiastic and vibrant attitude
- Expert communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence
- Analytical mindset comfortable generating reports and identifying trends in data
- Adept at adopting and rolling out new sales enablement technologies, proficiency with Salesforce.com a must
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017