We are looking for a vibrant and proactive individual to join our ServiceTitan community! As the Office Manager, you will be the “face” of ServiceTitan and will be responsible for making an extraordinary long-lasting first impression, as well as effectively making our office a welcoming, fun, and comfortable environment to be in, for our visiting customers, guests, candidates, and employees alike.
We take our culture very seriously here at ServiceTitan, and are proud of making it an integral part of the overall ServiceTitan experience. The goal is to make both Titans and guests of Titans comfortable and valued while on our premises and over the phone. The ideal candidate will have an outgoing and friendly personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined to get things done. You should be able to deal with emergencies timely and effectively, while streamlining office operations in a calm and pleasant manner. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position as we are a fast-paced start-up.
- Greet, welcome, and direct visitors as they arrive at the office: foster an overall professional and welcoming atmosphere
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Support meeting and travel logistics for visitors and offsite employees
- Receive and distribute mails/deliveries
- Efficiently and responsibly manage all inventory needs for the office: requirements, tracking, purchasing, stocking, and ordering, all while promoting a friendly and inclusive environment.
- Create IT support tickets for the team and track them
- Effectively support/manage the office space to ensure cleanliness, organization, seat management
- Responsibly manage employee nourishment: lunch, drinks, snacks
- Help plan/execute Company events: holiday party, picnic, anniversary etc.
- Manage vendors in order to support all of the above activities
- Track status and develop reports to understand effectiveness and efficiency and come up with ways for continuous improvement in everything he/she does
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Excellent knowledge in GoogleDocs & Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Problem-solving skills
- University degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.