Do you thrive working in a dynamic fast-paced environment and taking the driver's seat in
challenging situations? Have you mastered continuously improving and managing Agile
development teams and introducing process improvements to help your team function like a well-
oiled machine? Are you a go-getter who loves getting stuff done and passionate about delivering
value to customers?
ServiceTitan is looking for a Senior Technical Project Manager to take on a critical role working on
Financials (Accounting and Inventory) projects and playing the Scrum Master role, improving
communication and efficiency that leads to delivering high quality software with predictable timelines. Our
technical project management team is focused on improving predictability of the software delivery
schedule, leading and evangelizing Agile methodology, owning communication between Product,
Engineering and Customer Success teams, reducing operational overhead and expenses through
process improvements and metric instrumentation.
As our Senior Technical Project Manager, you will:
● Drive multiple simultaneous projects from start to finish and deliver value to our end customers
● Perform Scrum Master duties including facilitating sprint planning, standups, sprint reviews,
retrospectives and release planning
● Provide cross-functional visibility into status, resourcing needs, granular requirements, dates and
escalations for projects
● Demonstrate stellar stakeholder management and executive presentation skills
● Create and enforce cross-functional accountability across all business and technical groups &
levels using soft and hard levers
● Collaborate with colleagues within our Technical PMO and across all other functions
● Apply your hard-earned experience - battle scars and all - to creatively solve for the desired
shared outcome each and every day
● Make the most of your chops to work with technical and not-so-technical counterparts
● Use a variety of tools like JIRA, Confluence and Google Apps
● Lead and inspire your team and contribute to our company culture
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
● 5+ years of experience working as a technical project manager, leading medium to large
software development projects
● Project management, Agile development, process improvement/quality certifications are (e.g.
PMP, CSM, Lean or Six Sigma)
● You have direct experience using Agile methodologies for managing projects and coaching teams
● Pragmatic. You understand the benefits and downfalls of Agile, and other methodologies, you
know what to apply for each situation.
● Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Finance, Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or
● Admin level proficiency and experience with JIRA is a huge plus.
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017