ServiceTitan is seeking Senior Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. This position will report to the Senior Director, FP&A and will enjoy a high level of executive visibility and impact to our rapidly-growing startup.
You will have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, and have a proven track record of providing superior financial and strategic decision-support to business leadership.
As a business partner to our Sales and Marketing organization, you will closely work with senior leadership. In this highly-visible position, you will provide timely financial insights and outlook in order to make the most informed operating and strategic decisions for our Company.
We value strategic and analytical insight, at all levels of the organization, and will depend on your work to achieve the extraordinary! You will be empowered to challenge the status quo, dream big and have a massive impact.
As our Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis, you will:
- Provide financial leadership and cross-functional business partnership to our Sales and Marketing organization across headcount planning, budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning
- Be the business partner to marketing leadership on what marketing investments we should make across different channels and what return we should expect on them
- Advise business leaders on opportunities and risks impacting business performance and monitor performance relative to our strategic operating plans
- Manage processes related to month-end and quarter-end close, including accruals, variance analysis, and management reporting
- Promote thought leadership in process improvement to scale forecasting and reporting tools, procedures, and methodologies
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly internal and external reporting packages
- Play a key role in the creation of board materials
- Manage and develop 2 direct reports
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 7+ years of experience in FP&A, corporate finance, investment banking, management consulting or public accounting at a top firm
- Strong FP&A and Sales Operations experience/knowledge from working with Sales and Marketing teams
- 4-year degree in relevant field with strong academic performance, MBA preferred
- You must display initiative in anticipating and exceeding the business demands of senior-level business managers. You are able thrive in a fast-paced environment and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics.
- Exceptional business partner with excellent verbal and written communication skills, including PowerPoint; Strong understanding of B2B SaaS sales and marketing models.
- Extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative financial analysis.
- Prior people management experience.
- Excellent proficiency with Excel and complex financial modeling.
- Financial system development experience is not required, but must have proficiency working with automated reporting tools (i.e., Adaptive Planning, Hyperion, Cognos, Intacct, Workday, Tableau, etc.).
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017