Program Manager, Talent Management
ServiceTitan’s talent is the foundation and driver of our success. The PeopleOps mission is to enable extraordinary Titans (our employees). You will develop programs & processes to develop and deploy our talent so that Titans can grow their careers, find greater opportunities within the organization, and fuel our talent engine. You will lead core talent programs and to be responsible for inventing, improving, and implementing global talent tools, frameworks, and programs in the areas of performance, talent, internal mobility, and succession management.
What You'll Do:
- Design and continually implement a program to enable employee performance, including tools to ensure employees know what to work on and how they are doing
- Develop a framework to measure the effectiveness and performance of cross-functional project teams
- Monitor and understand trends on the future of job and work design and measuring performance to guide internal program improvements
- Design and continually improve a program to assess and identify internal talent with significant potential to increase their future value and contribution
- Develop and implement global talent and succession processes that close talent gaps, and increase readiness throughout key talent pipelines and critical roles
- Influence leaders across the organization to adopt and execute talent programs and ensure programs create organizational value and lift
- Oversee change management, communications and training to educate the leaders, managers and employees on all performance, talent & succession tools
- Partner with other members of the Employee Experience team to connect programs and tools into a broader integrated talent management system
- Performs all other duties as assigned
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience in performance and talent management or related functions with a demonstrated ability in creating and executing innovative solutions and frameworks
- Demonstrated thought leadership in creating and executing practical programs that provide organizational lift
- Ability to lead through influence; demonstrated capability to influence ideas and commit leadership and the organization to action
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills; able to see the broad implication of decisions and use data to make effective judgements
- High degree of openness to change; not bound by convention when solving problems or finding new and better ways of doing things.
- Strong project management and time management skills; able to balance and prioritize multiple projects and initiatives at one time
- Exhibits a growth mindset; open to coaching and feedback from others demonstrates a strong desire to continually learn and improve his/her skills and actions.
- Action oriented; able to be proactive and move projects forward independently
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.