ServiceTitan is seeking a NOC Engineer with experience working with global teams, supporting SaaS applications, distributed cloud infrastructure, and being part of a world-class Network Operations Center.
To support ServiceTitan’s growing customer base and cloud infrastructure, we are looking to build a 24/5 operations team. As the NOC Engineer, you will help improve our response to alerts, manage escalations, triage technical software problems, and be an integral part of our incident response protocol. Our goal is to provide premium uptime to our customers and improve the meantime to repair of all incidents. You will be part of a globally distributed team to accomplish these goals.
As our NOC Engineer, you will:
- Monitor and troubleshoot ServiceTitan’s SaaS application from initial triage to resolution.
- Document problem descriptions and providing detailed diagnosis and assessment of incidents.
- Review ongoing bugs/incidents to ensure teams are giving proper attention to resolution.
- Operate as a local and remote team of NOC Engineers that will play a valuable role monitoring services, collaborating with application owners, and engineering and infrastructure teams to resolve performance issues critical to the business.
- Work with Engineering teams on day-to-day support, maintenance, potential security vulnerabilities and troubleshooting of services and products to ensure high availability, optimal performance and stability.
- Identify areas of improvement to develop and update processes.
- Build and implement tools, scripts and interfaces to mature current monitoring and alerting capabilities.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Comprehensive knowledge of working in a NOC for a SaaS or similar operation.
- Data driven decision maker with impeccable planning, organization, and communication skills.
- Experience with alert management, incident management, and problem triage.
- Familiarity with interfacing with all aspects of the business from support to engineers.
- Experience with system/application monitoring and alerting tools.
- Knowledge into various tools; JIRA, PagerDuty, DataDog, Kibana and Cloud Services.
- Desired/Recommended Certifications: ITIL and/or familiarity with other frameworks, Cisco or equivalent network OS, Cloud (Azure and/or AWS), Security, and Virtual machines.
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.