ServiceTitan’s Email Marketing Manager is a cross-functional strategic role that will own all email marketing programs at ServiceTitan, optimizing for scale and predictable growth of our business. S/he will serve as an internal resource and trusted advisor various departments including demand generation, customer marketing, field marketing, as well as take ownership of the overall health and quality of the marketable database. The ideal candidate has strong core skills in email marketing performance metrics, project management, communication, and data analysis to increase email impact on sales pipeline.
As our Email Marketing Manager, you will:
- Take Ownership of all outbound email communication at ServiceTitan, including the intake/request process, communication limits, internally facing email calendar.
- Advise the broader marketing team on email best practices, including layouts, subject lines, and content that will resonate with our audience
- Launch continuous nurture campaigns that establish email marketing as a channel for pipeline development
- Identify key opportunities for innovation via creative experimentation
- Collaborate with legal and compliance teams to ensure that we are following best practices for GDPR, CCPA, and other regulations that affect our business.
- Build segmentations that help us move faster on existing campaigns, as well as prepare for product and geographic expansion.
- Report directly to the Sr. Director of Demand Generation
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- A sense of intellectual curiosity, and excitement to be part of something big!
- To be relentlessly resourceful. When something needs to get done, you always find a way to make it happen. Even when the work is hard, you have the drive to power through it.
- Substantial experience working with B2B email marketing platforms, such as Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, or HubSpot.
- Excited to work with a small interdisciplinary team in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- 3+ years experience in email marketing, lifecycle marketing, or a similar roles
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.