ServiceTitan is a product built by the intellect, passion, and vision of hundreds of people. We wake up every day driven to offer the finest SaaS tools to hard-working, home service professionals who have been completely underserved by technology. Being a Titan is to carry that fire out into the world. We are passionate about content and driven by data.
Revenue Operations is looking for a candidate who is highly data-driven, results oriented, motivated to optimize processes, and ensures data integrity. Their work will support the overall growth of the team by maximizing sales development productivity.
As our Analyst, Revenue Operations, you will:
- Create and analyze KPI reports that convey the current health of the sales development pipeline, including making recommendations on new opportunities and suggestions on how to remediate issues.
- Ensure that all information solicited in the sales funnel meets data governance requirements and conduct routine data governance compliance reports.
- Manage territory assignment and lead distribution across the Sales Development organization.
- Work with cross-functional teams including Sales Enablement, Sales, Marketing, Events, Business Development, and Finance.
- Troubleshoot and QA process workflows, data issues, and other revenue operations functions.
- Help with additional revenue operations reporting/analysis requests.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- BS/BA in Business Administration or a related field, required
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a similar role, required
- 2-3 years of experience in SaaS or B2B start-up environment, preferred
- Expert proficiency in Salesforce and Excel (e.g. pivot tables, vlookups, data validation), required.
- Experience with additional tools such as DemandTools, Salesloft, or Marketo, is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to problem solve
- Be a highly accountable self-starter that is able to work with little direct supervision
- A desire to work in a high growth and results-oriented team environment
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Atlanta Business Chronicle Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.