The Sr. Manager of Organizational Assessments is an important, highly-visible role contributing to the success of the Growth team at ServiceTitan. You will design and perform organizational assessments of customers/users to gain a deeper understanding of their processes, workflows, activities, etc. Based on user research, you will make strategic recommendations that can translate into product enhancements, business ideas, or other opportunities to ensure ServiceTitan to better serve its customers.
You will have a diverse background demonstrating excellence in analytic thoughtfulness, strategic thinking, and customer-centric research. You are highly passionate about deeply understanding the ServiceTitan customer and every facet of their business (their processes, behaviors, pain points, inefficiencies, etc.), and use this understanding to explore new solutions and create more value for the customer.
As our Sr. Manager, Organizational Assessments, you will:
- Design an approach to perform current-state and customer activity assessments
- Lead and facilitate several forms of customer/prospect operations research (e.g. stakeholder interviews, workshops, surveys, ridealongs/on-site visits, etc.)
- Clearly organize, document, and analyze business and technology processes and organizational design; use this to identify areas of inefficiency and opportunity backed by extensive data
- Develop a business case that dives deeper into the recommendations based on additional research, analysis, and collaboration with Product, Product Marketing, industry SMEs, etc.
- Partner with Product to identify and roadmap potential product enhancements or new creative offerings; use a logical framework to prioritize based on value, opportunity, level of effort, etc.
- Assist in other strategic projects to support expansion into other growth opportunities such as new products or services, new verticals, and more
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 5+ years of work experience in management consulting, organizational transformation or similar role
- Extensive experience conducting quantitative, qualitative, and customer-centric assessments, e.g. organizational/business process design, customer/prospect persona definition, market research, etc.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguous and difficult stakeholders/situations
- Ability to read and analyze P&Ls and align user roles/activities to spend
- Ability to distill complex processes into structured frameworks and concrete action plans
- Experience in B2B technology with exposure to Software or SaaS businesses preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.