ServiceTitan is looking for an Accounting Implementation Specialist to join our Implementation team. You will have three or more years of professional experience which includes a balanced combination of accounting and client relationship management. You will perform accounting data migrations from our clients’ legacy accounting platform and will help configure our software to accommodate our customers accounting, procurement, and inventory workflows.
Your three main responsibilities will be: 1) help our customers with transferring accounting data from several CRM software to QuickBooks or Intacct platforms, 2) serve as accounting expert and guide internal process improvement efforts, 3) set and manage client expectations. You will be comfortable communicating with personnel at all levels from payroll/accounting representatives to Controllers and CFOs.
*This is not a remote opportunity*
As our Accounting Implementation Specialist, you will:
- Perform accounting data conversions from multiple complex CRM/Accounting software to QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, and Intacct.
- Be an QuickBooks/Accounting expert and contribute to future product development and integration efforts.
- Communicate effectively while understanding the significance and appropriate use of several communication channels and tone based on circumstances and audience.
- Serve as the face of the company in front of most impactful clients and navigate all conversations, from introduction to long-term relationship building.
- Coordinate with diverse resources to accomplish defined timelines and client accounting requirements.
- Organize sessions with client partners to outline scope, goals, deliverables, resource needs and do it all with a smile.
- Anticipate project risks, address any challenges, reduce issues and escalate to appropriate parties.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Bachelors Degree in: Accounting, Finance or Business Management
- 3+ years of professional experience which includes 1) Accounting 2) Data analysis, 3) Client Management
- Excellent MS Excel (can perform complex functions) skills
- Accounting system experience ideal (i.e; Quickbooks, Quickbooks Online, Intacct, Great Plains)
- Be meticulously detail-oriented with the ability to multitask, manage client expectations and align external resources for quality
- Natural ability to think several steps ahead of our customers and take proactive steps to address roadblocks and issues
- Experience being a team player and leader with great interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of accounting workflows that relate to procurement, inventory, job costing, and deferred revenue
Nice to haves:
- Familiarity with software and agile development
- Accounting system implementation
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.