ServiceTitan is looking for a Product Tools Administrator to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. You will have administrator experience with JIRA, Aha! and Pendo, excellent communication and critical thinking skills combined with the ability to influence change that ensures we are optimally using tools to improve our workflows.
We're a heavy data-driven company, applying insights at all levels of the company to achieve the extraordinary. You will be empowered to challenge the status quo, dream big, and make a major impact.
As our Product Tools Administrator, you will:
- Build the vision and overall management of our tools, ensuring that our teams always have access to best of breed, and cohesive stack to maximize their productivity and bring unparalleled value to our customers. Current systems include: Aha!, Jira, Slack, etc.
- Document and analyze current workflows to determine potential areas for improvement
- Guide improvements that lead to improved usability or data integrity
- Manage user permissions for tools according to the needs of projects and teams
- Keep track of software updates and new capabilities to guarantee we are taking advantage of improved functionalities
- Test new versions of the tools and plug-ins to ensure compatibility
- Research and use industry standard methods and techniques
- Maintain JIRA projects, workflows, permissions, and users
- Work with Product and Product Marketing to set up Pendo guides, make sure they are adequately tested and publish to all our end-users
- Manage Aha! configurations and settings and facilitate training documentation and implement changes that improve product manager’s workflows
- Improve JIRA security. Set access permissions for JIRA projects and Confluence spaces.
- Work with JIRA filters, reporting, dashboards, workflows, fields, and JIRA administration.
- Communicate and share knowledge with our contacts at all levels.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 4+ years’ experience as JIRA Administrator at scale with JIRA cloud experience
- Experience administering and rolling out Aha!
- Pendo administration experience preferred
- Expert level Atlassian tool administration knowledge on JIRA and Confluence
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Atlanta Business Chronicle Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.