Our Sales team inspires the entire company forward by bringing our software platform to new customers - every day. We are a tight-knit, crew that comprises Sales Development, Account Executives, and Sales Operations. We have a shared passion for helping residential contractors take their business to the next level, and nothing makes our team happier than seeing stellar feedback from customers who have had the chance to use ServiceTitan.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will manage full lifecycle sales into our largest prospects. We ask that you have prior Enterprise SaaS sales experience, the ability to build relationships with owners and executives, work with diverse teams, and negotiate large/complex deals. This is a quota carrying, remote position, with travel expectations. This role will report to VP of Sales.
As our Enterprise Account Executive (Southeast Territory), you will:
- Close business with new accounts and expand revenue within designated existing customers to achieve ServiceTitan’s strategic goals and quotas
- Become an expert on the ServiceTitan platform and value proposition.
- Build honest relationships and a genuine partnership with potential Enterprise customers
- Manage appropriated named accounts / specific geographic territory including pipeline generation, value presentations, solution mapping, and contract negotiation
- Work closely and collaboratively with Sales Engineers on complex requirements and integrations; Work cross departmentally to ensure all systems are in place to implement and support all new ServiceTitan customers; Work with our Sales Development Representatives to source business for strategic accounts and with important clients
- Track all activity in Salesforce and forecast business to Sales leadership
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 7+ years experience developing relationships and closing business with high-quality Enterprise clients
- Successful sales experience in a B2B SaaS environment with experience with top performance and over achievement against quota
- Passion for the home services industry
- An honest and genuine approach to helping potential customers
- Value-driven approach to presentations, objection handling and negotiation
- Ability to travel often
- Must live within territory (Southeast)
- Valid driver’s license and automobile insurance; Must use own vehicle for the job
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Atlanta Business Chronicle Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.