The Manager / Sr. Manager of Growth Development (FinTech/Telecom) is an essential, highly-visible role contributing to the success of the Growth team at ServiceTitan. You will manage and optimize new growth plans that create immense value to our customers through new add-on products, while also driving meaningful business for ServiceTitan. You will have a diverse background -- including strategic thinking and program management -- drawing essential elements from roles such as management consulting, product strategy, and business development.
As our Manager / Sr. Manager of Growth Development (FinTech/Telecom), you will:
- Manage and improve new Growth programs focused on new add-on opportunities
- Build the management of the Growth initiative by developing project plans and communicating on project updates, risks, and statuses of important milestones
- Develop and optimize business cases with ongoing analyses (quantitative & qualitative), customer validation takeaways, recommendations, etc.
- Partner with Product and Product Marketing to establish scope, requirements, and go-to-market strategy to launch a product with immense value and high adoption
- Partner with Growth Assessments team to evaluate future opportunities, e.g. phase 2 offerings/features
- Collaborate with the Revenue team to increase sales enablement activities and evaluate ongoing pricing, costs, and margins to enhance Growth projects over time and exceed goals
- Research and maintain business landscape knowledge of competitors, insights, and trends
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 4 or more years of work experience in management consulting, product strategy, or a similar role driving new growth projects
- Experience in B2B technology with exposure to Software or SaaS businesses preferred
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis (high proficiency with Excel)
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans
- Demonstrated excellence in cross-functional communication, with the ability to simplify and explain complex problems to partners of all levels
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017