Our Finance and Operations team is a small, but mighty group that produces high-quality output. We have built an excellent, completely automated and integrated SaaS financial and reporting infrastructure, that allows us to move quickly while staying accurate. Unlike traditional companies, where finance teams are typically the police cops and nay-sayers, we are a team that tries to say "yes" first. How can we help solve your problem? How will this investment improve our business? We are a dedicated and fun that really enjoys our amazing culture!
ServiceTitan is looking for a dynamic, energetic and motivated AP Coordinator to join our expanding accounting team!
As our Accounts Payable Coordinator, you will:
- Process and manage all invoices daily.
- Maintain all accounts payable data.
- Manage and verify all expense reports, ensuring their compliance with company policies.
- Classify invoices and expense reports with correct GL accounts and departments, ensuring proper entry into the financial system.
- Investigate and resolve problems associated with the processing of invoices and expense reports.
- Resolve a variety of routine inquiries, both internal and external, concerning payment status.
- Resolve discrepancies related to invoices to vendors or points of contact.
- Set up and maintain employees’ profiles in travel booking and expense reimbursement software,
- Maintain files on existing vendors and enter new ones into the system,
- Produce yearly 1099 tax documents and obtaining W-9 forms from vendors.
- Assist with monthly status reports, monthly closings, and tasks to support the Accounting Department.
- Potential ad-hoc projects.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 1+ years accounts payable experience
- MS Excel experience, Intacct
- Experience using Abacus is a plus!
- Strong follow-up skills
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.