ServiceTitan is seeking a NOC Manager with experience managing global teams, supporting SaaS applications, distributed cloud infrastructure, and building a world class network operations center.
To support ServiceTitan’s growing customer base and our cloud infrastructure, we are looking to build a 24/5 operations team. As the NOC manager you will be responsible for building our operations center to help improve our response to failure, manage escalations, triage software problems, and be an integral part of our incident response protocol. Our goal is to provide premium uptime to our customers and improve the mean time to repair of all incidents. You will be building a globally distributed team to accomplish these goals.
As our NOC Manager, you will:
- Monitor and troubleshoot ServiceTitan’s SaaS application to help with initial triage and escalation.
- Work with development and SRE teams to help define SOPs and run-books.
- Document problem descriptions and providing detailed diagnosis using our root cause analysis process.
- Review ongoing bugs/escalations to ensure teams are giving proper updates and focusing on resolution.
- Manage local and remote team of NOC Engineers.
- Identify, develop, and implement processes around escalation, communication, resolution, and incident follow-up.
- Build the team to receive primary technical and security escalations.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Comprehensive knowledge of running a NOC for a SaaS or similar operation.
- Proven track record of building and leading teams.
- Data driven decision maker with impeccable planning, organization, and communication skills.
- Experience building process around escalation, incident management, and problem triage.
- Familiarity with interfacing with all aspects of the business from support to engineers.
- Experience with system/application monitoring and alerting tools.
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Atlanta Business Chronicle Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.