You will be part of the Engineering team at ServiceTitan to help improve our products and building new ones. We provide exciting opportunities for engineers to come in and develop the major features in the rapidly growing startup. We build for perfection, use the most modern DevOps tools on Microsoft .NET platform, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems.
As a Senior SRE Manager, you will lead a team of world-class engineers globally distributed in support of ServiceTitan’s infrastructure and systems automation. The SRE Manager will have the technical ability to support and solve all issues while being able to build a team of intelligent engineers empowering success. You will be a subject matter expert for ServiceTitan infrastructure and manage a variety of initiatives to improve reliability and stability.
ServiceTitan engineers support a culture of collaboration, curiosity, and openness to help us all achieve success. Site Reliability engineering is a discipline which combines knowledge of software development and infrastructure engineering. We support a DevOps mentality and folks who take big risks to solve complex problems. The ability to provide creative solutions in high-pressure situations is a key attribute to a successful Site Reliability Engineering Manager.
As our Senior Manager, Site Reliability Engineering, you will:
- Lead a team of software engineers in support of ServiceTitan’s infrastructure and services; Be an example for all engineers to provide leadership with a focus on problem solving via automation
- Own end-to-end uptime metrics with a focus on “lights-on” mentality to maintain mission critical systems for our customers
- Improve reliability in all realms of infrastructure including systems availability, monitoring, metrics, load balancing, performance, and deployments
- Own cloud infrastructure
- Own and improve CI/CD process, systems management, fail-over procedures, and creating redundancies at all levels
- Design, write, and own software to improve reliability, performance, latency, and availability of ServiceTitan’s world class application
- Be responsible for owning and improving all aspects of Cloud services (Azure, AWS, GCP), CI/CD, blue-green deployments, O/S (Linux/Windows), container orchestration, networking, load-balancing, service discovery, and security
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Expertise in Software Development in one or more of the following languages: C#, Python, or Golang
- Experience managing an engineering team supporting a 24/7 available web/Saas application at scale
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with the Azure, Windows, Linux and other Microsoft software/services
- Experience leveraging cloud architecture, applying site reliability principles, and/or demonstrating sensitivity to operational concerns.
- Demonstrated ability to debug, fix, and optimize code
- Full-stack troubleshooting skills across network, application, hardware, and distributed services layers
- Superb communications skills, both written and verbal
- Passionate about developing software to solving complex infrastructure challenges
- Excited about delivering a reliable, scalable, and performant infrastructure
- Highly motivated, smart, independent, and problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, bottoms-up environment
- Intensely eager to meet the needs of our customers and deliver best-of-breed SaaS solutions
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, Senior Manager, Site Reliability Engineering (1167)
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.