We accompany our customers every step of the way from the moment they partner with us to the end of their journey. We bring passion to what we do every day because what we do matters to real people. We share happy and sad moments with our customers, we laugh and cry with them, and we build relationships that go far beyond a business partnership. We are a group of ambitious, intelligent, hard-working, and fun people. If you are passionate about helping real hard working people, love technology, aren't afraid of a challenge or two, and have a desire to push yourself to your maximum potential, our Customer Adoption team is where you belong.
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working professional with an ability to work cross-functionally in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
As our Pro Product Specialist, you will:
- Provide an amazing customer ongoing experience for the Pro products after a customer is live with them.
- Guide customers in best practices and provide specialized support (e..g, working with customers to answer questions, best utilize features, further engage the experience, etc.)
- Foster positive customer sentiment for referrals, social interaction, future adoption, etc.
- Minimize customer churn / perceived product gaps by offering creative work-arounds while functionality is being improved.
- Increase stick rate during trial periods or promotional offers, ie free trials
- For Marketing Pro, provide expert guidance and review of campaigns and campaign content.
- Increase NPS for the Pro products.
- Provide continuous feedback to Product on how we can improve the experience for the customer.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 2+ years of relevant experience managing multiple accounts with a proven track record of success OR 1+ years experience in the home services industry as a GM, Ops Manager, or similar role
- BA/BS degree required
- Self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Demonstrated ability for and interest in project management and analyzing data sets
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Team player with strong communication and organizational skills, and an ability to “roll with the punches” while still having fun at work
- Intermediate level understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Atlanta Business Chronicle Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.