- This role is located in Los Angeles, CA. Relocation to Los Angeles is required. Assistance may be provided.
We solve real world problems in the home services industry. We are passionate about bringing innovative and delightful solutions to traditional problems and workflows. Our energetic team of product managers, designers, and product marketers works closely with our thousands of users to help make their lives easier through technology. We embrace agile development and design thinking to ship hundreds of new features every month. We measure our success based on our customer’s success. We work towards real impact.
ServiceTitan is looking for a Manager of Product Operations to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in Southern California, backed by the best VC firms in the SaaS space. You will have experience with helping tech companies in hyper-growth mode create the right guidelines and processes and set up performance/execution monitoring to surface relevant insights.
We're a heavy data-driven company, applying insights at all levels of the company to achieve the extraordinary. You will be empowered to challenge the status quo, dream big, and make a massive impact.
As our Manager, Product Operations, you will:
- Create Operational Excellence process and make sure important metrics and trend reports are available to our Product and Engineering teams
- Create Pendo Center of Excellence and process to promote teams to safely use Pendo for in-app messaging and feature adoption metrics
- Establish a process for managing Alpha and Beta programs; assure there are success metrics and insights absorbed by the R&D Organization
- Partner with our Customer Success organization to create a Product Advisory board; own engagement and process to inform product development
- Partner with our Sales and Marketing organization to understand important gaps in opening strategic opportunities and incorporate competitive analysis into Product Development process
- Gather key insights and feedback for the Product team to influence the roadmap of potential product changes
- Aggregate and analyze issues using internal tools, customer surveys, and queries of all available data sources to gather user insights.
- Work with Product, Customer Success, Sales and Engineering teams to influence and shape the product strategy, encourage change for issues, and prioritize product change requests based on issue volume, members impacted, revenue impact, and other relevant metrics.
- Collaborate closely with product and design teams to ensure operational team processes are factored into new product development plans and designs, and to integrate solutions to identify user experience issues in upcoming versions.
- Partner with the training team to establish enablement programs for both Product and Engineering teams to accelerate onboarding of new employees and ensure development of existing employees
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- BA/BS Degree
- 4+ years’ experience in one or more of the following areas: Program Management, Product Management, Project Management, Product Marketing, UX Research or Operations
- Management experience with experience developing team members
- Experience with Pendo, Tableau and SQL
- Experience gathering insights and identifying trends from data
- Experience driving process changes across the organization
- Experience with cross functional collaboration
- Hands-on experience and passion for software development
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Atlanta Business Chronicle Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.