The Manager of Growth Development (New Add-ons) is an integral, highly-visible role contributing to the overall success of the Growth team at ServiceTitan. S/he will drive, manage, and optimize new growth initiatives that create immense value to our customers through new add-on products, while also driving meaningful business for ServiceTitan. This individual has a well-rounded background -- including strategic thinking and program management -- drawing key elements from roles such as management consulting, product strategy, and business development.
As our Manager, Growth Development (New Add-Ons), you will:
- Drive, manage, and optimize new Growth initiatives focused on new add-on opportunities
- Own the overall management of the Growth initiative by developing project plans and regularly communicating on project updates, risks, and statuses of key milestones
- Develop and optimize business cases with ongoing analyses (quantitative & qualitative), customer validation takeaways, recommendations, etc.
- Partner with Product and Product Marketing to define scope, requirements, and go-to-market strategy to launch a product with immense value and high adoption
- Partner with Growth Assessments team to identify and evaluate future opportunities, e.g. phase 2 offerings/features
- Collaborate with the Revenue team to optimize sales enablement activities and evaluate ongoing pricing, costs, and margins to enhance Growth initiatives over time and exceed goals
- Research and maintain business landscape knowledge of competitors, insights, and trends
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 4-6 years of work experience in management consulting, product strategy, or a similar role driving new growth initiatives
- Experience in B2B technology with exposure to Software or SaaS businesses preferred
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis (high proficiency with Excel)
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans
- Comfort with ambiguity in a dynamic working environment; know how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast
- Demonstrated excellence in cross-functional communication, with the ability to simplify and explain complex problems to stakeholders of all levels
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Los Angeles
- You will have the opportunity to grow in both skill and responsibility as the company scales.
- You will work directly with the executive and management teams of the world’s leading service businesses.
- Your work will matter and make a noticeable impact on your co-workers and customers.
- Flexible vacation policy, free lunch every day, snacks and munchies, team outings and many more perks
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Atlanta Business Chronicle Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.