The Sr. Manager of Growth Assessments (New Markets - Geographies) is an integral, highly-visible role contributing to the overall success of the Growth team at ServiceTitan. S/he will assess, prioritize, and recommend new geographical expansion opportunities for the company based on extensive market research and collaboration with key business partners and industry experts. This individual has a well-rounded background -- including analytic rigor and strategic thinking -- drawing key elements from roles such as management consulting, corporate strategy/development, and business operations. The ideal candidate is highly motivated to drive new growth opportunities, helping ServiceTitan continue to expand by entering new markets and reaching maturity, while also keeping a pulse on new opportunities and strategic decisions that will drive future growth.
As our Sr. Manager of Growth Assessments (New Markets - Geographies), you will:
- Develop business cases to assess, prioritize, and recommend potential new regions/geographies to enter based on various research and analyses, including TAM analysis, product gap analysis, localization requirements, etc.
- Establish and maintain a global framework of key dimensions/criteria used to evaluate and prioritize entry into new markets -- dimensions such as market sizing, product fit, competition, pricing, strategic value, etc.
- Partner with the Product team to identify and roadmap all product gaps and prioritize them based on level of effort, customer value, etc.
- Collaborate with the Growth Development and Revenue teams to develop a playbook on how to effectively enter new markets, e.g. developing entrance/exit criteria, market testing, interviewing customers/prospects, reporting, etc.
- Assist in other strategic projects to support expansion into other growth opportunities such as new products, services, verticals, etc.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 6-8 years of work experience in management consulting, corporate strategy/development, business operations or similar role executing on growth opportunities
- Experience in B2B technology market environments with exposure to Software or SaaS businesses preferred
- Extensive experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses (e.g. gap assessments, market sizing, what-if scenarios, etc.)
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans
- Comfort with ambiguity in a dynamic working environment; know how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast
- Demonstrated excellence in cross-functional communication, with the ability to simplify and explain complex problems to stakeholders of all levels
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Atlanta Business Chronicle Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.