ServiceTitan is looking for a security conscious full stack engineer, who is passionate about developing high quality, elegant, secure solution and innovative tools to proactively prevent security abuse cases. The ideal person is obsessed with clean, well maintained, code and refuses to declare software ready to release until all compilation and security warnings are resolved and both deployment and impact to users has been well thought out and debated.
You care as much about your documentation as you care about your code and proud yourself for keeping both current. We build for perfection, use the most modern tools on Microsoft .NET platform, have an amazing culture, and aim to consistently be ahead of the curve when it comes to security.
The ideal candidate is a self-started and is comfortable working with a global team. The candidate must be proficient in English and feel comfortable posing as the first level of triage for security reports coming from our operations center during reasonable hours. You have several years of development experience building systems/apps. Experience with home grown projects is acceptable as long as it can be proved with published and maintained apps or contributions to software development version control systems such as Github.
* Architect, design, and implement features end-to-end
* Work with Information Security, product managers, designers, and engineers to prototype and implement product features
* Communicate effectively with other engineers, product managers, customers, and partners.
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Experience with static code analysis tools, and software composition tools (e.g. SourceClear, WhiteSource, Black Duck)
- Experience integrating security engineering automation tools into the CI/CD pipeline
- Expertise in Microsoft .NET technology stack (C# / .NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web APIs) and SQL databases (Microsoft SQL Server or any other)
- HTML5 and TypeScript; experience such front-end frameworks as React and Knockout.js is a plus
- Ability to empathize with our users and champion for their experience.
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- Experience with Git, unit testing, debugging, profiling, Visual Studio, JIRA, and other tools that are typically used by developers on Microsoft technology stack.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (or AWD), Docker, and Kubernetes
- Familiar with the OWASP Top 10 or CWE Top 25
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Atlanta Business Chronicle Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.